Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Out of the Mouths of Babes (or Four Year Old)

Okay, I don't have much time, so I will write an updated post with the explanations to (some of) these.

As most of you know, my son is (what I feel is) speech delayed (No need to beat a dead horse, I just still think it's utterly rediculous that he "doesn't fail enough" to get official speech therapy). Anyway, because he's made MAJOR advancements the past 8 weeks, he's been talking a whole lot more.

Here are some of the things he's said that have made me (and my husband) laugh at loud:

Lily's sucking Mommy's penis.

MMMM CORN, THAT'S MY FAVORITE!

Me: Are you a boy or a girl? Logan: BOY! Me: Why? (he couldn't answer) Because you have a penis. Logan: Does Daddy have a penis? Me: Yes, he's a boy. Logan: Does Lily have a penis? Me: No, honey she's a girl. Logan: That's right, Lily has a butt.

Grammie, you have a diaper on!

I can't want to!

I can't want it!


I have many more, but I don't want my chicken to burn. I'll update soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment