- I always heat stuff up in the microwave for 17 seconds.
- I use the phrase "like I said" a little too much.
- I keep a very clean house- but a very messy car.
- I'm paranoid that someone is always listening in on my phone calls. In fact when I'm talking on the phone I'll say "If someone's listening that was a joke..."
- I am the TOTAL opposite of a pack rat. Because I don't hold (much) value to worldly things I often give things to others. I call it "the ultimate recycle".
- I spend lots of money on my kids clothes- and virtually none on myself. I'm working on that this coming year.
- I have a slight addiction to kids pajamas.
- I often start projects and never finish them- that's another goal for 2010.
- I love the beach, but hate the sand.
- I took 3 years of Spanish and can probably on say two phrases.
- I'm a God fearing, baby wearing, organic eating, whole food baking, no spanking, kind word speaking, "big word" explaining, anti- chemical using, self proclaimed "hippy-go-free-free" kind of Mom.
- YET, I'm pro vaccination (Sorry R), non co-sleeping, diet coke drinking, (sometimes) bleach using, saved by Grace kind of Mom too.
- I'm working on being more environmentally contentious- another 2010 goal.
- I love being married to an only child. I'm the daughter my in laws never had :)
- I NEVER watch scary movies... not even the commercials.
Thursday, December 31, 2009
A Little More About ME.
Some things you may not know about me: