Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Happy 10 months Lily


Dear Princess Lady Lily Lou (that's her full name... okay it's not, but I think it's cute),

What a sweet treasure you are! You are so full of life and energy, and everything about you makes me smile (well almost everything). You eat absolutly everything I give you, from avocados to black beans, you're a trouper and I love cooking for you. You love shoes (wonder where you got that from) playing with your brother's toys, going for walks, and watching Baby Einstein (you call it "baby"). You're all over the house these days, which is a challenge- especially when you and your brother go in different directions- but I love every minute of it.

You're fitting in 12-18 month clothing, but you mostly wear 18-24 (Daddy likes to make sure you have lots of room, cause well, you have a rounded bell- and "baby boobs"). You laugh and play all day long, it's (almost) impossible to be in a bad mood when you're around! You like to play with things you can't have- like the phone, wires, hair, etc- and you're always trying to steel food off our plates (go figure).

I feel so blessed to call you my daughter. I prayed and prayed and prayed for you, and God answered my prayer and more. You're the perfect addition to our family, and I couldn't ask for more. I look forward to celebrating your first birthday, going on mother-daughter dates, and taking you out for tea.

I look forward to teaching you about Jesus, and His immeasurable gift He has given us. I'm excited for all your firsts- but mostly I'm focused on today. Today you're a loudish, funny, cute little sister that has brightened my day. Thank you.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment