Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Weight Watchers

Well , I decided once and for all I HAVE to get rid of this baby weight!! So, I decided to join weight watchers online.

I'm soooo excited about it, because I'm able to eat the foods I make and still lose weight.

When I got pregnant with Logan, I was already over weight; and by the time he was a year old I was back at my PRE DELIVERY date!! So, I worked my butt off (litterally)


and lost 70 pounds, and kept it off for a year.

It did help that my mother-in-law joined a weight loss clinic,
And lost 50 pounds... I didn't want to be the woman who's Mom is hotter than her :)


Then when I got pregnant with Lily, I vowed NOT to gain a ton a weight and to be back at my pre prego weight with in three months of delivery. Well, I didn't gain a ton of weight (only 39) BUT it's been 15 months and I'm still closer to my delivery weight then my pre pregnancy weight :/

So, I joined Weight Watchers Online in the hopes to lose 30 pounds by Christmas. I'm super excited about it (I LOVE the iPhone app) and I've already lost 4 pounds!


Only 31 more to go!!

3 comments:

  1. OMG you and you MIL look fabulous!! Jackie, you're such a devoted mother and wife... you are so determined, and I know you will blow your goal right out of the water!! I'm so excited for you :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't agree with everything in this write-up, but you do make some very good points. Im very interested in this topic and I myself do alot of research as well. Either way it was a well thought-out and nice read so I figured I would leave you a comment. Feel free to check out my website sometime and let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete