Monday, June 7, 2010

Summertime

Although we're very sad that Logan's therapist will not be returning next year, I'm thrilled the last day of school is in TWO short days.

We have lots of fun day trips planned (and a couple vacations too). My husband's work usually slows down in the summer, which gives us time to enjoy family time!

I can't wait to take the kids to the beach! We went last year, but now that Lily's a little older, she'll be able to enjoy it more.

I'm also planning on spending LOTS of time...



in our back yard.

1 comment:

  1. I want to show my love for your generosity for individuals who have the need for guidance on your topic. Your very own commitment to passing the solution all-around ended up being really effective and has surely empowered guys just like me to get to their dreams. Your personal important tutorial implies this much to me and especially to my office workers. Best wishes; from each one of us.

    ReplyDelete