Monday, June 7, 2010

Moving On

Logan's beloved therapist told me she was retiring.

I couldn't hold back the tears as she uttered the words "I'm retiring." I've been so focused on helping my son, that I honestly never even considered that one of the key people in his developmental pre-school could move on.

I'm feel so blessed that Mrs. B shared her talent with my family. Not only was she dedicated to Logan at school, but she was dedicated to his home and family life too. She made house calls, took phone calls from a crying mother, led a parenting class (that helped me SO much), and became a friend.


She's helped countless children, and we so thankful we were one of them. You will be missed Mrs. B.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic blog! I dont think Ive seen all the angles of this subject the way youve pointed them out. Youre a true star, a rock star man. Youve got so much to say and know so much about the subject that I think you should just teach a class about it...HaHa!

    ReplyDelete