Thursday, October 29, 2009

Not Me! Monday



This is a blog carnival started by MckMama. Check out her blog to find out what others haven't been up to this week.

On the day that I posted this blog on being a "Mom" I did not go the whole day with my t-shirt inside out. A Mom as together as myself, would never have dropped Logan at the bus stop, ran some errands, and picked Logan back up at the bus stop only to find out at 8 pm during "bedtime countdown" teeth brushing that my favorite frumpy "Mom" shirt was inside out.

I also would never would have let out a sigh of relief and thought "at least I have some Not Me! Monday blog material."

I am always certain to have a fully stocked pantry and fridge. But if I were to slip up and realize that I may be running out of milk, I certainly did not pour some into a mason jar and hide it from my husband and son so I'd be sure to have enough for my coffee in the morning.

And lastly, while I was feeding my daughter some delicious bananas, I would never wipe her face off with something other then an acceptable face wiping rag. And if I were to make a slip up and not have an acceptable face wiping rag close by, I wouldn't pick up my son's big boy underpants (only worn for a couple minutes) and use the waist band to clean off that precious face.

No comments:

Post a Comment