I'm sorry I've taken such a long hiatus from this blog- I've just been trying to catch my breath here!
Sometimes I find it hard to find the balance between mom, wife, lover, and friend.
I'll give you the Cliff Notes version of what's been going on:
1. My husband searched for a new job.
2. Walks in the door and says "let's go on a cruise." We book it, and leave a week later (um... seriously people I didn't even have Lily's birth certificate, let alone sun screen!)
3. He quit his job at the bank and moved to a completely different field.
4. Lily's Birthday! She's one- how fast did that go?!?
5. We celebrated Easter (He's Alive!).
6. I take the kids (with my mom) to NYC to visit my sister. Loved the city, but so glad I live in suburbia.
7. Beth Moore Conference.
That's it for now! Off to Bible study. Oh! and check back later- I have pictures to put up :)