Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Full Swing

Now that Halloween is over, the Christmas season is in full swing! I've started making my lists, planning Holiday menus, and even got a lot of my Christmas shopping DONE. My goal for this year is to have everything bought (and wrapped) the weekend after Thanksgiving.

This year, I'd like to enjoy the season with out all the stress of buying presents. I'm thinking of doing a cookie exchange with my girlfriends, maybe having a Christmas dinner with some couple friends and really enjoying spending time with my family! It's going to be the best year yet ;)

Lily is at such a fun age, and she's going to love opening the presents. Logan's just getting into "big boy" stuff- so we're having a blast picking out gift for him. I just love this time of year! I'm going to soak it all in.





5 comments:

  1. I am starting Christmas planning, too, bt we start the day after Thanksgiving. We go up to the Santa Cruz mountains, chop down our Christmas tree, and make it a day all about decorating the house as that is when our Christmas begins. I can't wait, esp drinking my Sbux in Holiday cups and seeing Christmas retial. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will give you what the eye has not seen, and what the ear has not heard, and what the hand has not touched, and what has not arisen in the heart of man. -zesus chirst
    find out more at http://ni8lights.blogspot.com/ nice blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Then the Christmas depression sinks in.

    ReplyDelete