Wednesday, October 27, 2010

40 Days

Recently I went on a 40 day television fast... actually I haven't watched TV since so I guess it's a 42 day fast now.

I really felt convicted that I was watching too much television, and decided I'd like to focus my attention on other areas of my life: like my family, and friends.

I thought I wasn't going to be able to do it- but it was easier than I thought!! I missed all the premiers of my favorite shows, and I didn't even care! I now spend my evenings talking to my husband, playing bored games and reading. I'd like to invest time into sewing- something I LOVE doing, but don't have much time for.

We're not sure what the "TV future" holds for us... but we're very close to canceling cable.

1 comment:

  1. House was robbed the other night and they took my net book! Thank god iv my black berry :)

    ReplyDelete